To our valued clients,
Although veterinary medicine is not currently considered an essential service, the Province of Ontario has granted veterinary clinics an exemption and we will remain open Monday to Friday from 9am-5pm. We will be open on Saturdays from 9am to 12pm for food and pharmaceutical sales only.
However, we have implemented measures to mitigate the risk to our clients and our staff and they are as follows:
1. Current clinic protocol is for all clients to wait outside the clinic while their pet is brought in for any necessary exams and/or treatment. Please wait at least 6 feet from the door.
2. We are only scheduling urgent medical/surgical cases at this time as well us immunization appointments to ensure up to date Rabies vaccination and puppy/kitten vaccinations as these related to public health and herd health. Please contact us if you have any questions about booking appointments.
3. We will continue to offer food/pharmaceuticals and flea/tick prevention as it is available to us. We know that our purchasing company is having trouble keeping up with orders resulting in delivery delays of up to a week or more. Please contact the clinic by phone 705-746-4444 or by email [email protected] prior to coming to the clinic to confirm that we have what you need.
4. Our webstore should be available by next week. We will keep you updated on how to sign up for this service.
5. Telemedicine service will be offered to clients for issues we feel can be managed over the phone. when we are available to do so. Please contact the clinic for more information.
Please bear with us as we do our best to meet the needs of your pets during this time. Our response times may be longer and we thank you for your patience and understanding during this unprecedented time.
Take care and stay safe, lets all do our part to help our community, Province and beautiful Country.